At thepodonline.com we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed.
- Information provided voluntarily by you when you register for information or purchase from us.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services as best as we can. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar or other goods or services that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your information is important to us and we respect the privacy rights of our visitors. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information online (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
Offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to your personal data.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.